Parent's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parent's World

A great parenting forum that offers loads of advice. So come on in grap a coffe and relax!!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Watermarking your Images

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*mumof2angels*~
Admin
Admin
~*mumof2angels*~

Female
Number of posts : 1086
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet
3rd: 3

Watermarking your Images Empty
PostSubject: Watermarking your Images   Watermarking your Images EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:53 am

I will do one for Psp, & Later if any of you have another program let me know & I can work with you.
I always do this with My pics, cause in my time of Running msn groups I have had ALOT of fakes, who steal our pics. So I always watermark mine when I put em on the Comp.

How to Watermark Webpage Graphics

One of the best ways to protect your webpage graphics and images from being copied and used on other websites, is to add a watermark. It is best to adjust your watermark so that it can just be seen, but does not detract from the beauty of your images.

By saving the image in the PSP format before merging the layers, you can later delete the watermark without having to remake the graphic.

Step 1

Open the image you want watermarked.

Step 2

Add a new Raster Layer to the image.
Layers>New Raster Layer> Default Settings>OK

Step 3

Click on the Text Tool, click on the image and enter required text. Make text fill White.

Step 4

Position text on image. Deselect text.

Step 5
Click on Toggle Layer Pallette and slide the "adjusting bar" on Layer 1 to the left, until you have the desired watermark effect.

Step 6

Merge the layers.
Layers>Merge>Merge All(Flatten)

Save As.

Remember this tip for all your graphic designing.

If you want to use the graphic later on, for example you are designing a site for someone else and you will release the graphic upon payment, then before merging the layers, save the graphic in the PSP format.

This will allow you to delete the layer with the watermark without having to re-make the graphic.

This is a good tip for any graphics made with layers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentsworld2007.com
~*mumof2angels*~
Admin
Admin
~*mumof2angels*~

Female
Number of posts : 1086
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet
3rd: 3

Watermarking your Images Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watermarking your Images   Watermarking your Images EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 9:16 am

Watermarking your Images Wiggly20bump20copyib0
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentsworld2007.com

Watermarking your Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parent's World :: Announcements and Updates-
Jump to: