Parent's World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parent's World

A great parenting forum that offers loads of advice. So come on in grap a coffe and relax!!!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melbourne here we are

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn
mother_hubbard4

Female
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : stay at home mum
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Character sheet
3rd: 3

Melbourne here we are Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 6:26 am

Hi All My name is Laura, I am fairly new to all this meeting on line to chat to other mums, but I am a quick learner and looking foward to meeting other mums. I just arrived here from Tassie and have Shocked 3 1/2 children, Owen 8 Nakita 5 Sophie who will be baked around 25th April. The reason there is a Shocked symbol befour my kids, is that I used to love to rage 24/7, and now the only raging I do is when my five year old has created her artist talent on the walls with textas. Anyway looking foward to venting my madness on all. CHATTER
Back to top Go down
~*mumof2angels*~
Admin
Admin
~*mumof2angels*~

Female
Number of posts : 1086
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 6:53 am

WELCOME2 Laura to PW.
I am so glad that you found your way over here... How did you hear about PW???

Anyhow my name is Lisa. I am a 23yrd old mum to a little princess named Mikayla who is 10months old, stepmum to Bailey who is 9yrs old and expecting my 2nd on May 9th next year... I am yet to find out if a prince or princess lol!
I am also in Melbourne.. Where about's in Melbourne are you from?

Also I am owner and Admin of PW, so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

Hope to chat soon!!

Lisa
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentsworld2007.com
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn
mother_hubbard4

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:36 am

Thank-you for welcoming me to PW. Smile It is such a relief to join a forum which deals with so many issues about parenting. At the moment my brood and I are living in Swan Hill which is a town of 4,000 people and there is not alot of CHATTER between mums with young children. Since coming from Tassie, I was hoping to get something closer to the city, but at the moment finances with not let me do it. I do have a part-time job at the local green grocer, but after Shopie is born in April, I think I will concerate on being a stay at home mum. Any-way got to do some CLEANING before I go Melbourne here we are 247995 as my place looks like World War 3
Back to top Go down
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn
mother_hubbard4

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are EmptyFri Nov 30, 2007 6:37 am

Thank-you for welcoming me to PW. Smile It is such a relief to join a forum which deals with so many issues about parenting. At the moment my brood and I are living in Swan Hill which is a town of 4,000 people and there is not alot of CHATTER between mums with young children. Since coming from Tassie, I was hoping to get something closer to the city, but at the moment finances with not let me do it. I do have a part-time job at the local green grocer, but after Shopie is born in April, I think I will concerate on being a stay at home mum. Any-way got to do some CLEANING before I go Melbourne here we are 247995 as my place looks like World War 3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are EmptySat Dec 01, 2007 11:01 am

Hi Laura,

I am Bruna 36 and mum to Dylan and Victoria who will be 3 next June.

We live in Cranburne VIC. Hope to chat to you more. I am new to here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Melbourne here we are Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne here we are
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Parent's World :: Introductions :: Introductions :: New Members-
Jump to: