Parent's World

A great parenting forum that offers loads of advice. So come on in grap a coffe and relax!!!

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Melbourne here we are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn

Female
Number of posts : 60
Job/hobbies : stay at home mum
Registration date : 2007-11-28

Character sheet
3rd: 3

PostSubject: Melbourne here we are   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:26 am

Hi All My name is Laura, I am fairly new to all this meeting on line to chat to other mums, but I am a quick learner and looking foward to meeting other mums. I just arrived here from Tassie and have Shocked 3 1/2 children, Owen 8 Nakita 5 Sophie who will be baked around 25th April. The reason there is a Shocked symbol befour my kids, is that I used to love to rage 24/7, and now the only raging I do is when my five year old has created her artist talent on the walls with textas. Anyway looking foward to venting my madness on all. CHATTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~*mumof2angels*~
Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 1086
Job/hobbies : SAHM
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:53 am

WELCOME2 Laura to PW.
I am so glad that you found your way over here... How did you hear about PW???

Anyhow my name is Lisa. I am a 23yrd old mum to a little princess named Mikayla who is 10months old, stepmum to Bailey who is 9yrs old and expecting my 2nd on May 9th next year... I am yet to find out if a prince or princess lol!
I am also in Melbourne.. Where about's in Melbourne are you from?

Also I am owner and Admin of PW, so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

Hope to chat soon!!

Lisa

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.parentsworld2007.com
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:36 am

Thank-you for welcoming me to PW. Smile It is such a relief to join a forum which deals with so many issues about parenting. At the moment my brood and I are living in Swan Hill which is a town of 4,000 people and there is not alot of CHATTER between mums with young children. Since coming from Tassie, I was hoping to get something closer to the city, but at the moment finances with not let me do it. I do have a part-time job at the local green grocer, but after Shopie is born in April, I think I will concerate on being a stay at home mum. Any-way got to do some CLEANING before I go as my place looks like World War 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mother_hubbard4
Newborn
Newborn

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:37 am

Thank-you for welcoming me to PW. Smile It is such a relief to join a forum which deals with so many issues about parenting. At the moment my brood and I are living in Swan Hill which is a town of 4,000 people and there is not alot of CHATTER between mums with young children. Since coming from Tassie, I was hoping to get something closer to the city, but at the moment finances with not let me do it. I do have a part-time job at the local green grocer, but after Shopie is born in April, I think I will concerate on being a stay at home mum. Any-way got to do some CLEANING before I go as my place looks like World War 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:01 am

Hi Laura,

I am Bruna 36 and mum to Dylan and Victoria who will be 3 next June.

We live in Cranburne VIC. Hope to chat to you more. I am new to here too Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne here we are   

Back to top Go down

Melbourne here we are
Page 1 of 1